UFC 202 Betting tips
After months of speculation, hype and trash talk, Conor McGregor will finally get his rematch with Nate Diaz at the UFC 202 event in Las Vegas on August 20.
Our resident expert @UFCinsiders has outlined the best value UFC 202 Betting tips.
Tim Means v Sabah Homasi
Take Sabah Homasi to win at 4.91 with Matchbook
- Sabah Homasi has won all of his last 3 fights via KO
- Tim Means for us is slightly overrated and at these prices we have to side for Homasi
Hyun Gyu Lim v Mike Perry
Take Hyun Gyu Lim to win in either Round 1 or 2 at 1.85 with Unibet
- Only 1 of Hyun Gyu Lim’s fights in the UFC have gone past the 2nd round.
- Mike Perry has never fought in the UFC and is taking this fight on short notice.
Rick Story v Donal Cerrone
Take Rick Story to win at 2.5 with Betbright
- Rick Story is on a 3 fight win streak beating Saffedine, Gunnar Nelson and Leonardo Mafra.
- Story will get in Cerrone’s face and should neutralise his striking range.
Anthony Johnson v Glover Teixeira
Take Glover Teixeira to win at 3.00 with Coral
- Glover has 3 finishes in his last 3 UFC fights and has only ever lost to Jon Jones and Phil Davis in the UFC
- Rumble does have cardio issues and his game plan is very one dimensiol (As devastating as his KO power is) If Glover can survive the initial onslught he should have a good chance.
Conor McGregor v Nate Diaz
Take Diaz to win at 2.28 with Marathonbet
- Diaz beat McGregor in their last fight via submission after McGregor hit him with everything he had.
- McGregor got famous beating fighters much smaller than him. That advantage is negated against Diaz
- Diaz has only ever been KO’d once in 29 MMA fights.
- Nate like his brother Nick has incredible cardio and should be comfortable should the fight go into the later rounds.
- Nate Diaz beat McGregor on short notice last time, This time round he’s had a full training camp.
For more UFC/MMA betting tips be sure to follow our UFC expert @UFCinsiders