Terms & Conditions
- We will do our very best to help you win money by following our advice on Markets we believe to be profitable, but accept no responsibility for any losses you may incur.
- Although we have a track record of making money year on year, we are not psychics and do not know the outcomes of games, This means you should bet responsibly and never beyond your means.
- Refunds will be offered to customers within 30 days of the product expiring – If the customer did not make money during this period (Our Profit & Loss Sheets used)
- Refunds will not be offered until the yearly package has fully expired.
- Bookieinsiders.com is a Sports entertainment & information website.
- You membership fee is for access to the members area only. All other services provided are ex-gratia (including e-mail notifications).
- Bookieinsiders.com is not a gambling website and does not accept bets or wagers in any capacity. This site should be used for entertainment purposes only.
- We only accept payment for the following services: Aggregated, syndicated information that our team researches, condenses, and analyzes on a daily basis. Our entire business model is based solely off of compressing and digesting internet information. Our customers pay for the convenience of this information.
- We reserve the right to cancel your subscription if we believe you are sharing our Tips with a third party.
- This website is meant for persons over the age of 18.
- If you cancel your subscription via PayPal your account will still stay intact until your subscription has run it’s course.
- Gambling is supposed to be a fun activity, so if you’re looking to betting to feed yourself or pay next months rent, please leave this site and see help with Gamcare
- Should any of our experts leave Bookie Insiders we will always do our best to find the best possible replacement. This will not entitle you to a refund.
- You are in control of your subscription (can be cancelled anytime) and recurring payments. We will assist you in cancelling if needs be but any payments made are final.