Liverpool -v- Stoke City
Liverpool are carrying a 1-0 lead into this game, normally you’d expect teams with a one goal lead to play a more conservative game, however Liverpool are managed by Jurgen Klopp and he doesn’t like that approach, expect more of what you’re used to and expect Goals.
Stoke will be chasing this one, and the thoughts of a game in Wembeley will have them on their toes. Expect and offensive game plan from Mark Hughes that will see them getting hit on the Counter.
- Liverpool have scored 8 Goals in their last two games
- Stoke have scored in 5 of their last 6 League cup games
- Stoke have scored 7 in their last 4 road games
- Stokes captain and Central defender Ryan Shawcross will mis this game through injury
Pick: Both teams to score at 19/20 with 888Sport
Ajax -v- Heracles
Heracles are one of the most improved teams in the Eredivisie this year and currently sit in 4th place after some respectable results so far this season with wins over PSV (2nd), Vitesse (6th) and NEC (7th)
Ajax of course look rock solid especially at home this season but we believe the bookies are undervaluing the long-time under achievers Heracles
- Ajax have only been averaging 1 goal per game (Last 4 Eredivisie)
- Ajax will be without two key players for this one, Klaassen (AMC) and Tete (DL)
Pick: Heracles +1.5 (Asian Handicap) at 21/20 with Bet Victor