El Clasico Tips | April 2nd
Barcelona’s dominance in Spain at the moment is on another level. The Catalans are unbeaten in La Liga since early October and are undefeated in their last 39 competitive games in total. Real Madrid will need to show something very special to come away with any kind of a result this Saturday.
Injuries & Suspensions:
There are no serious absentees on either side, Both Mathieu and Adriano will be sidelined but that shouldn’t affect Barca’s starting XI. Raphael Varane was injured on International duty with France and will miss today’s game.
- Barca’s last 10 home games against “Top 6” opponents reads: 9 wins 1 Draw 0 Losses
- Real Madrid’s last 10 games away games against “Top 6” opponents reads: 4 Wins 1 Draw and 5 Losses
- There’s a good chance we’ll see Over 3.5 Goals in this game. Barca have seen Overs in 13 of their last 20 games, and Real have seen Overs land 12 times in their last 20.
- Real Madrid have only managed 4 clean sheets in their last 20 La Liga games.
- The last time Real kept a clean sheet against Barcelona was way back in 2011.
- Messi has scored 499 career goals and is set to score his 500th on the biggest stage. I’m not expecting him to dissapoint.
Verdict: Barcelona will play tribute to the Johan Cryuff who passed away last week, expect an electric atmosphere and a motivated Barcelona to take all three points on the night as they edge closer to another league title.
Our official El Clasico Tips:
- Messi Anytime Goalscorer at 1.91 with Coral
- Ronaldo Anytime Goalscorer at 2.5 with Coral
- Barcelona -1 (Asian Handicap) at 2.00 with Paddy Power
- Over 3.5 Total Goals at 1.94 with Marathonbet
- *Special – Get Barcelona at 11.00 (10/1) with Coral (New customers only – Max bet £5)