Betting Bible | BookieInsiders
1. Research your bets: If you’re not researching what you’re betting on, you’re doing it wrong!
2. Never Follow anyone’s advice for a bet without doing your own research as well. You must have confidence in what you’re betting on.
3. Don’t chase your losses, walk away.
4. Gambling can be a lot of fun if you’re sensible about it. You should set yourself a maximum you are allowed to lose in a month.
5. Making a profit from Betting is quite easy, however you must have discipline and know when to cut your losses.
6. Bet on the best odds you can find, make sure you have an account with various bookmakers to avail of the best prices on the day.
7. Don’t just place a bet on something because you’re watching the event, this is a common mistake the public often make.
8. Placing singles is the one way to decrease the advantage the bookie has over you.
9. Trying to find that one big bet to get you out of trouble is not a good strategy – more often than not it gets you in more trouble!
10. Thou shalt not bet on Friendly matches.
11. Realize that it takes money to make money.
12. There are lot of Tipsters to choose from on Social media, separate the Good from the bad simply by looking at their tips, If they tip multiples and Acca’s you know they haven’t got a clue what they’re doing.
13. Find the Value and the winners will find themselves
14. Don’t bet drunk
If you enjoyed this article on the Asian Handicap system you might enjoy the one we wrote on Multiple Bets
Read an independent review of our services here
Thanks for reading, have a great day,