Free Tips | Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao
Barcelona carry a one goal lead into this 2nd leg Copa Del Rey Quarter Final after the first leg ended in a 2-1 victory to La Blaugrana.
Barcelona have a fantastic record against Bilbao especially at home, Barca are unbeaten in the Camp Nou in their last 17 meetings. Bilbao last beat Barca at the Camp Nou back in November 2001.
Team News: Messi and Suarez will return to the squad after missing Barca’s last game, Busquets, Alba and Arda Turan are all doubts for the game, Neymar may also be rested despite Luis Enrique saying he was 100%.
Bilbao will be almost at Full Strength with Iker Muniain returning to full fitness after playing 70+ minutes at the weekend.
- Bilbao have scored at least once in all their previous 9 Copa Del Rey Games.
- Bilbao have scored against Barca in 5 of their last 7 meetings.
- Barca have conceded in 5 of their last 7 Copa Del Rey home games.
- Ter Stegen will start in Goal for Barca tonight, When he starts Barca concede on average 1.75 Goals per game (La Liga this season). Also including this season and last 100% of games involving Ter Stegen have had Over 2.5 Total Goals. (Again these stats are for the League only).
- Barcelona’s next League game is against Atletico Madrid, for this reason we may see some rotation in the starting XI.
Bilbao will come at Barcelona with everything they have and should be confident of at least finding the net once. With Ter Stegen in Goal for Barca and Sergio Busquets possible out we can’t look past Bilbao scoring at least once.
- Over 3.5 Total Goals at 23/20 with Bet Victor
- Aritz Aduriz Anytime Goal scorer at 7/2 with Coral
- Draw at 11/2 with Marathonbet
If you’d like to start receiving our highly profitable VIP Members tips you can join our service by visiting the homepage here